Wednesday, August 5, 2009

You Need This Book


Although I consider Dr. Duane Dobbert a friend, this is not an advertisement for him; he doesn't need it. In 2004, Duane released Halting the Sexual Predators Among Us: Preventing Attack, Rape, and Lust Homicide. I am about halfway through it and I can only say one thing (that's not true, there's very little I can only say one thing about): Read this book! It will give you a clear, yet unsettling understanding of sexual predators, identify their precursor behaviors and help protect your community by being aware of their presence in it. As I said, I am no salesman. Consider this quick "review" of Duane's book a word of advice from one parent to the millions out there that want to keep their children even safer than they already do.

No comments:

Post a Comment